We all love Friday, but not when our precious Wordle winning streaks are on line and in danger of coming to an end. If you’re struggling with Wordle 370 and are worried about losing your streak, then you’ve come to the right place. Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you solve the answer. Just head to the bottom of the page if you need help. And good luck!
Perfect for when you’ve got five or ten minutes to spare, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns gray, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 370 on June 24 …
Wordle tips and tricks …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘AUDIO’ or ‘ARISE’ are good starting words, as they contain lots of vowels. If you use ‘AUDIO’, perhaps follow it up with something like ‘SPENT’ to incorporate even more common letters.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below …
Wordle 370 clues for June 24 …
Wordle 370 starts with the letter S.
Wordle 370 contains two vowels.
To strike with a firm and deadly blow. What Gandalf did to the Balrog.